ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED ONLINE FIRST, FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE SEE THE FAQ'S ON PRE-REGISTRATION BELOW
School Year 2015-2016
Dates for Aeries Online Pre-Registration:
OPENS - July 27, 2015
CLOSES - September 11, 2015
August 6th, 2015 - 8th Grade
August 7th, 2015 - 6th Grade
August 10th, 2015 - 7th Grade
- 8am - 9:30am = Last names that begin with A - J
- 10am - 11:30am = Last names that begin with K - Q
- 12pm - 1pm = CLOSED FOR LUNCH
- 1:30pm - 3pm = Last names that begin with R - Z
Note: If students have all required documents to proceed with the registration completion,
they will proceed to get the following:
- School photo and ID
- PE Clothes (or any other items at the student store)
- Text books for homework
- ARC After School Program Information
Current OUSD Students.........
If your student was enrolled in any school in the Oceanside Unified School District during the 2014-2015 school year, please click here to complete the data confirmation process. You will need your Aeries Parent Portal information in order to proceed.
New OUSD Students..........
If your student has never been enrolled at any of our schools in the Oceanside Unified School District, please click here for the Aeries AIR registration.
Required Documents needed for Registration.........
The following documents are required for RETURNING students registering at Chavez Middle School:
- Data Confirmation Sheet printout
- Two (2) proofs of current address
The following documents are required for NEW students registering at Chavez Middle School:
- Aeries AIR printout
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Two (2) proofs of current address
- Report card or transcript from previous school
- Attached Elective Form (under NEWS section to your left)
NOTE: All incoming 7th graders must show proof of their TDAP vaccine in order to complete registration.
FAQ's about Pre-Registration
1. What is "Pre-registration"?
Pre-Registration is done online for both NEW and RETURNING students and is the first step to a successful enrollment process. The Pre-Registration must be done first in order to complete the actual registration at the school your child will attend. Check the website of the school your child will attend to see the dates and times to complete the registration.
2. Do I need to know what school my child will be attending in order to Pre-register?
No, because the online Aeries Pre-Registration will determine the School of Residence automatically according to the address you provide online.
3. Which school should my child attend?
Select the school based upon your Residential address. If you have any questions regarding School of Choice or Inter‐district request please contact Student Services at 760‐966‐4443.
4. Can I enroll in a school other than my assigned school?
No, because the system allows only enrollment in your school of residence. If you have an approved school of choice or inter-district transfer, complete the registration based on your residential address then please take your approved form to the school of choice or inter-district site after your online enrollment. The office staff at the school can retrieve your students info for enrollment.
5. What documents are required to enroll in school?
For NEW students: Enrollment confirmation (from online enrollment), birth certificate, immunization record, current address verification (utility bill, mortgage or rental agreement) and most recent report card from previous school.
For RETURNING students: Data confirmation sheet and two proofs of address.